- Set your Chaga out to dry and store them in air tight containers until needed. (Note: You can put it in a dehydrator and dry them at 105°F)
- Use a stainless steel pot to make your Chaga mushroom infusion. Place 4 chunks of the Chaga mushrooms in the pot with 1/2 gallon water. (If you prefer a stronger or weaker infusion, you can change the chaga and water ratio)
- Bring the Chaga mushrooms to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Strain the liquid and store it in the refrigerator.
- Store the used Chaga mushrooms in the refrigerator for future use. The used cubes can be used at least two more times to make more Chaga mushroom infusion.
- Boil the ground chaga in a muslin bag.
NOTE: For medicinal purposes it is said that the anti-cancer ingredients of Chaga mushrooms are released only when boiled.